Saturday, May 25, 2013

never stop creating.

At the beginning of the summer, I told myself that I would put crafting on a hold when I came to the castle. I mean, how could I possibly have time while abroad? I wasn't planning on bringing any supplies with me cause that would just take up unnecessary space, which it would. But of course, that didn't happen! I did not stop crafting and creating! I'm sticking with the simple while I'm here, but it's the simple and the basic that I love best. Making cards and prints, of course.

In no particular order..
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. -2 Corinthians 12:9
We all need grace. For my roommate, Sarah!

For Jethro's birthday :)
In all fairness, I did the mug while I was in Kingston.. I didn't bring it with me abroad, haha. I made the card here and mailed it though!

A card for my mom, since I missed mother's day!

For Amy's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment