Monday, January 14, 2013

holiday bells.

Over the Christmas break, I decided to try some new things and make some of the crafts that I had been intending to try for the longest time. I really enjoy decorating, and crafting. It is lots of fun! I made fun birthday banners for my housemates on their birthdays, and for my Christmas party I made holiday bells/hanging garlands/not sure what to call them, hehhh.

Oh Happy Day is quickly becoming my favourite blog for various DIYs. Many of my favourite ideas come from that blog, and many of the things I want to try, but am not sure if I will ever get the chance to (pop-up dinners around the city!!). There are very few things I don't *love* on that blog! Needless to say, this idea is from Oh Happy Day.


The original post is here. I made various sized bells and added gift bows that I bought from Wal-Mart. Super super simple, yet added such a colourful addition to my Christmassy kitchen decorations.

Here are Nicole and Jocelyn modelling for me! Beautiful!

Yes, I also used photobooth props from Oh Happy Day. I told you I love that blog.


It was a very craftful evening, and I assure you that everything was very easy and do-able! This is a very late Christmas craft, but it could be used to decorate for pretty much any kind of party. It's so colourful and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment