Wednesday, February 06, 2013

pictures: food.

This new semester is proving to be much more challenging and much busier than last semester, so I have not been blogging much at all. I'm sorry! I will try to pop by every so often and share some photos when I can. In this new semester I am prioritizing personal relationships (whether they be via email, coffee dates or whatever other form they take), so I would gladly take the time out of my day to chat with you! Just send me an email, seriously.

Here are some of my favourite meals/food items of 2013, so far.


Guacamole and bacon grilled cheese sandwiches, and crunchy potatoes. Need I say more?


The cutest cupcakes, for my DG girls' January birthdays! Idea from Oh Happy Day.


In addition to normal egg omelettes, I've started sometimes having chinese green onion pancakes + egg for breakfast. I learned this combination from my Taiwanese housemate last year, and love it! The cheese is all me - cheese doesn't really exist in chinese cuisine, haha.

In addition to these three, this my all time favourite recipe right now: Budget Bytes' Chicken in Peanut Sauce. It is not the most photogenic food, but it is relatively easy to make, and oh-so-delicious. Oh, it makes my tummy happy. I eat it over either rice or noodles, and it works either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment