Monday, June 13, 2011

groupon!

I bought my first Groupon today.

I paid $40 for $115 worth from Photobook Canada. I hope it's good. Gotta get photobooking. I was supposed to make one for one of our family vacations ages ago. Now to dig through old vacation photos and make a killer photobook! It will be better than my mom's photobook, I bet (she had a typo in hers!!). This is going to be like making a yearbook all over again. I can't wait!

We've had this crazy photobook challenge in our family for a while. But nobody has actually made one except my mom. Haha.

I hope this company is good. I'm actually pretty excited to see how this turns out! Photobooks (if done well) have always really fascinated me. They look way more legit than a photo album.

If you haven't signed up for Groupon, use my referral link and I get money! That's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment