Sunday, April 28, 2013

what a journey!

I took a break from blogging because I got busy, and found blogging to be a burden. I did not find joy in blogging and could not remember why I was blogging anymore. I'll be honest, the past few months have been an absolute journey for me in the greatest way.

I took a break to invest in the relationships in my life, and I am glad I did! With that being said, I now remember why I started blogging in the first place. Not to be cute and share fun crafts (although that is obviously a big part of it!) but to keep up with the few readers who do join me here, and invest in my relationships with you guys too!!

I have a very relationship-centric approach to life. I have learned in the past few months just how important relationships are to me (with God, with family, with friends, ...), and it has become obvious that I thrive off them! I was not meant to be alone, but to live in a community. Will you join me?

I will be posting a few update posts in the coming week.. big things are happening! Get excited! (I am!)

No comments:

Post a Comment