Saturday, December 08, 2012

seven.

Friday 7: Treat self to a Starbucks holiday drink
Wow, what a day. I started my day this morning bright and early. I woke up at 6, got out of bed at 7, and had a whirlwind of a day! I ate a protein-ful breakfast, did my devotions, wrote an exam, got my notes bound so I can start studying for my next exam, went to the gym, got my drink at Starbucks (as I promised!), had lunch, hung out with housemates, and bussed home to Ottawa! Whew.

I just went to the gym, so opted for an iced Caramel Brulee Latte drink, but I think I prefer the hot drink. Unless you like chewing sugar caramel crystals, they are much better dissolved in a hot drink.

And there's more! I realized once I got home that the adapter on my Mac's charger is broken. At least, I think it's the adapter since I am charging it now using my mom's iPad charger adapter. Fingers crossed!

It has actually been a crazy day, and we are heading to the Apple Store tomorrow to spend way more money than needed to replace my charger. Sadface.
Saturday 1: What is the significance of Christmas to you?
Sunday 2: Make a handmade Christmas card
Monday 3: Share from devotions
Tuesday 4: Take a picture of your city dressed up for Christmas
Wednesday 5: Go to the library
Thursday 6: Share from devotions
Friday 7: Treat self to a Starbucks holiday drink

Saturday 8: Write a letter to Santa!
Sunday 9: Share a cup of peppermint hot chocolate with a friend
Monday 10: Share from devotions
Tuesday 11: Share your favourite Christmas movie
Wednesday 12: Favourite Christmas song, why?
Thursday 13: Share from devotions
Friday 14: Do sit-ups for the length of a Christmas song
Saturday 15: Bake Christmas cookies
Sunday 16: Go to the gym, relax and de-stress
Monday 17: Share from devotions
Tuesday 18: Favourite childhood Christmas memory
Wednesday 19: Spend time at the campus coffeeshop
Thursday 20: Share from devotions
Friday 21: Movie night
Saturday 22: Cook a meal for the family
Sunday 23: Celebrate Christmas with close friends
Monday 24: Family festivities
Tuesday 25: Christmas Day

No comments:

Post a Comment