Sunday, December 09, 2012

this weekend.

Ummmmmmmmmm, soooooooooo, I didn't write a letter to Santa, or share a cup of peppermint hot chocolate with a friend this weekend. Guilty!

I have instead been doing wonderful family things this weekend instead! Totally did not take into account going home in the middle of month when planning my advent challenge. Or my computer charger breaking, either. Change of plans, I'm heading to the Apple Store tomorrow, Monday, to avoid crazy holiday mall crowds. Fingers crossed that the weather won't be too horrible! Crazy freezing rain has been forecasted! Hopefully I can get my computer alive and kicking again.

In the meantime, enjoy some delicious instagram food pictures from my weekend!


Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict at Tutti Frutti
Short review: delicious, but overpriced. I would probably still go back for a nice brunch occasion though!


Lots o' sushi at Nippon Sushi (in Barrhaven)
Short review: slow, not very fresh, but not bad. I probably wouldn't go back, as there are many better sushi choices around.


Homemade steak, NOMS.
Short review: delectable, hehe. Good job, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment