Friday, November 16, 2012

friday faves {twenty four}.


As the days get chillier, this touchscreen gloves kit would be pretty useful.


Bacon scarf? Fou Lard.


Make things.


I am sorry for the lack of original posts lately, I am going through major hibernation mode and most of my days are a slight variation of this: me + bed + tv show + munchies. Um, not exciting. And sometimes I even study, what?

I also did go home last weekend, and it made me miss my family lots. I am so thankful for the time that I got to spend with them, and cannot wait for Christmas! It really reminded me to spend more time with the people I care about (friends and family) and to really keep in touch and keep up with their lives.

Have a great weekend wherever you are, whatever you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment