Friday, September 21, 2012

friday faves {sixteen}


I am the walrus. Cookies.


Advocating for breakfast.

I want pretty drawer pulls/doorknobs.

Things that I learned this week:

Midterms sneak up on you faster than you think! I have one next week, as well as a homework assignment due. Time to kick myself into gear!

My housemate's boyfriend has a low rumbly voice, that sounds sort of like it's coming from a TV when I'm upstairs.

You might think everything you are learning in stats class is easy, but when your prof gives you a pop quiz you realize that you need to study anyway.

You should have 3 or 4 moderate level cardio workouts a week. Mix it up if you want to do more, but always have a rest day. {This class is really motivating me to work on my fitness!}

No comments:

Post a Comment