Tuesday, August 07, 2012

positivity.

I try to put a positive spin on everything.


I like to think that I am a generally happy and positive person. And happiness is contagious, no? So here I am, making the world a happier place, one smile at a time.
"I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live. That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil—this is the gift of God." -Ecclesiastes 3:12-13
Some people have told me, and you may have noticed, that my posts are always very happy and excited. And this is because my life really does excite me! So yeah, it is kind of cheesy. And sometimes to the extent that I feel I may come across as insincere.. but I really do just try to look to the positive side of everything. God has given us an incomparable hope for life, and it takes just a moment to remember this and to embrace it. Live happy, and spread the joy of the hope of life!


Of course, that doesn't mean that I live a perfect and struggle-free life.. far from it. But I choose to not spread negativity and complaints (and I sure can be full of those, just ask anyone who has first-hand experience of my unnecessary whining!). Yeah, life is hard. But choose to focus on the better aspects instead.


It is my hope to spread positivity and happiness, one smile at a time.

:)

(photos from Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment