Tuesday, June 11, 2013

oops, brb..

Oops! I'm in my last week here at the castle, and then I embark on a two-week long backpacking trip with a few friends.. so that means I have to finish all my schoolwork before we leave on Saturday. Eeps! That being said, I probably won't blog the rest of my travels until I get home in July.

A quick update as to what I've been up to, though!

-Geneva, Switzerland: lots of chocolate, French-speaking, has the WHO and UN, has a beautiful lake!!
-London, England: saw a musical (Once!!), satisfied a Chinese food craving, visited Hillsong Church
-Food: the hot dog stuffed crust pizza I had today deserves a special mention..

I've made the best friends here at the castle, and I can't believe it's already nearing the time for goodbyes. Some are moving onto bigger, better things.. Others I am sure I will see at school in the fall. Starbucks and bubble tea dates are imminent.

But that's it for now. More later on the happenings here! Time for me to write some essays, wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment