Tuesday, August 14, 2012

my {summer rain} style.

It has been raining so much in the past while, that I wanted to share with you my favourite rain outfit in the summer.

my {summer rain} style


A long rain jacket and umbrella are a must for keeping dry, but it gets hot under that jacket, so I wear only a light tank top underneath. I love wearing rain boots, but in the summer it is just too hot! So my Old Navy flip flops do the trick, no rain is going to ruin my shoes.. never! What do you prefer? Rainboots or flip flops?

I made this also because I so wanted to try out polyvore to create a clothing set.. it was fun!

1 comment:

  1. nice outfit!
    i got a long raincoat a couple months ago and i actually cannot wait for it to rain all winter because i am going to be SO DRY. YESSSS.

    ReplyDelete