Friday, July 06, 2012

friday faves {five}


This is friday faves, Ottawa Bluesfest edition!
(Mixed reasons: (1) Bluesfest is awesome, and I do recommend seeing the acts if you are in town, and (2) I haven't really been home to read blogs so I have little to recommend... I'm at Bluesfest everyday!!!)

Tonight (July 6th): Freelance Whales, Arkells, City and Colour.

Tomorrow (July 7th): I only started listening to this Christian rock band last night, but I'm already loving their sound.. I will definitely be around to check out Juno award winning Downhere.

Norah Jones, Down With Webster, Chromeo, and so many other big names are coming over the weekend and in the week to come. Bluesfest has only just started..! I can't wait to be out there for the rest of the festival! Join me on twitter as I tweet all the great shows! Or on Instagram!


Tiesto on opening night!


Carly Rae Jepsen, such a sweetheart!


Dragonette, what an amazing set! Favourite show of the night!!


LMFAO, party rockin' with the best of 'em.

If you've been following my Canada Day Weekend post series, part 3 will be posted tomorrow! You can find part 1 here and part 2 here.

1 comment: