Monday, January 16, 2012

apple pie cookies (and a hectic first week back!)

Wow, when I first got back to Kingston, I thought I had a nice slow start back, and found myself with nothing to do! But that quickly turned into LOTS of things to do, and more stress than anticipated. I have finally figured out which courses I am taking, after many hours on SOLUS (the program we use for courses and other admin type stuff). Huzzah!

Enough about my boring life, and more about the delicious apple pie cookies I made with Henrietta last Friday! Let me assure you, they taste just as good (if not better) than they look.


They look like mini apple pies! Mmmmm! They are actually quite fun and simple to make, and definitely qualify as one of my favourite desserts now. The recipe came from Smitten Kitchen.

Yummo!

No comments:

Post a Comment