Wednesday, December 14, 2011

simple scarf to circle scarf.

I have wanted a circle scarf for a long time, since they are very easy to wear, and so fashionable right now. But I didn't want to buy a new scarf when I already have so many good scarves at home! So I turned one of my favourite scarves into a circle scarf, and I wear it like that all the time. It's been a good month or so now, and I didn't think it was anything special, but two different people asked me about my scarf today, and Chelsea suggested I write about it, and share it. So I thought, why not! It's super simple.. and I love wearing my scarf this way.

Here I am, wearing my scarf.


It's simple, really! Take two opposite corners (top-right, and bottom-left; or top-left, and bottom-right) of the scarf, and tie in a knot. There you have it! A circle scarf! Depending on how long your scarf is, you will be able to wrap it around once, twice, or maybe even three times.

No comments:

Post a Comment