Monday, December 19, 2011

6 days until christmas!

Boy, I'm having a difficult time posting everyday. The past few days have been pretty hectic, but loads of fun.

I finally finished my last exam, caught up over Starbucks with Crystal, baked with Jethro, hung out with the boys and handed out baking treats to our friends who are still studying, packed up and bussed home with Jocelyn. It's been busy! Last night after a big Christmas dinner at an Italian restaurant in Ottawa's Little Italy, I came home and went straight to bed. I didn't even get changed. I literally just walked into the house and into my bed. So. Exhausted.

Anywho, I have loads more to do in Christmas preparation (I did manage to go last minute Christmas shopping today though!) As you can see, I am only loosely following the plans I set out. Oopsies, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment