Thursday, December 01, 2011

24 days until christmas!

I love Christmas! It's my favourite time of year, and it's finally December, yipee!! I'm kind of weird in that I don't let myself get excited for Christmas until it's December. Time to go frolic in the snow and ... oh wait, there is no snow!! The weather here is like springtime weather. I'm not complaining yet though. It has been raining for the past few days, so a nice crisp 1st of December is more than I could ask for! A great way to start off my countdown to Christmas.

I'm going to do a daily countdown to Christmas here. I want to do something Christmassy everyday from now until Christmas! Join me? The activities will range from things I was already going to do (like Christmas shopping), but other things might include just grabbing a hot chocolate to drink with a friend to catch up (that's Christmassy, I think!). This might be tough because I am also writing exams (ugh), and I might repeat some things. I already did a few Christmas themed activities today! But I'm really excited, okay?

Here we go!!

Today I..
-listened to Christmas music, including some new additions from Michael Buble and Glee this year
-sent Christmas cards in the mail
-bought Candy Cane Hershey chocolate kisses

And so it doesn't seem like I'm doing totally random things (though I kind of am), I set a guideline to what I will do each day. Please let me know if you have a suggestion!

2 comments: