Saturday, December 03, 2011

22 days until christmas!

Yummmmm. I was supposed to have hot chocolate with a friend today, but I actually did that yesterday, so today I had tea instead. Same idea, right? Well, I think so. I think an important part of the Christmas season is to spend time with people you care about. Today I spent a lot of time working, but I also spent a lot of time with friends! Today is all about friends, friends, friends.

I had tea with Henrietta, briefly. Which I guess satisfies my Christmas fun today. But even more than that, I had meaningful chats with her.

And then I went out for dinner with some other friends for some Korean food! I tried something different this time. I always get the same thing (bibimbap, or bulgogi), but this time I had something else. I'm not cool enough to know what it's called in korean, but it was pork with korean spicy sauce, on rice. It was yum! I also shared kimchi pancakes with Grace. Anywho, enough about my food.. I'm getting hungry again.

On a side note, I did manage to paint my nails in a wintery design! No snow yet? No problem! There is snow on my nails! :) Check 'em out:


Tutorial from cutepolish, on YouTube:
Except I put my sparkles on top, instead of under the snowflakes. Oh, I'm so creative.

Let's all spend time with some friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment