Saturday, October 15, 2011

for the love of food.

All I can think about these days is FOOD. I could spend an entire day browsing food on pinterest or foodgawker.. but I have midterms to study for.

I am not a chef, or even a very competent cook by any means.. but I like finding easy recipes to follow to make it look like I can cook something amazing. Maybe one day, I will be able to *feel* what is right.. I don't like people who cook that way - only because I am jealous.

But I do enjoy eating! A lot! I will drown my sorrows in food, I will celebrate my successes in food, I will eat when I'm hungry, I will eat when I'm not (yeahhhh I'm not all that healthy in terms of eating habits... but I'm working on that!! Haha). I may have pinned this on pinterest just to make myself feel better...



And now to study for a myriad of midterms in the coming two weeks instead of filling my mind with images of food.. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment