Monday, May 18, 2009

Forgotten Photos

Do you ever look through your old photos and wish you remembered where they were from? Last summer, I went on a trip with my family to Northern Europe, and I found some pretty fantabulous photos, but I can't remember exactly where any of them were taken. They are all gorgeous, and I wish I had more time to take in sights and to retain more than I did.


I really love the buildings in this picture. They are all so unique!


The summer lighting here makes me happy on the inside. I'm thinking this was in Russia, but I can't really remember.


The little alleyways and side streets remind me of stories and movies where the characters whiz through on motorcycles and whatnot. They make me smile on the inside.


This is definitely something about music. Something to commemorate some composers, or something. I wish I remembered. It's an interesting statue.


I love the curves in this photo a lot. This was in a tower, and it was a round spiralling uphill climb all the way to the top. It was beautiful.

I love photography, and I wish I had a better camera. I'm thinking about saving up to get myself a really beginner DSLR. I'm looking at the cheapest Canon. The Canon Rebel XS w/ 18-55 IS Lens Kit, which goes for about $599.99. I've read around a bit, and it seems like a good beginner camera. And I'm never going to be anything more than a beginner with a passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment