Monday, June 15, 2009

Almost there!

Classes are over, just have to tread through 4 exams. That's not too bad. Only four. And only three more days of school, really. I'm almost through!

I can't wait for it to all be over. Lately, I've been getting in touch with my artsy creative side. And I really want to play around with things this summer. Possibly some photography, maybe head downtown some day and just snap some pictures of the beautiful city. Oh how I love cities. I've recently been spending a lot of time on instructables, and there are a lot of really cool craft ideas and how-tos our there. I'm especially thinking of some of those turning old tshirts into tote bag ideas. Especially useful in a time where grocery stores charge money for plastic bags. My parents would really appreciate having a grocery tote. I'll play around with that. Should be interesting.



I found a cool idea for a father's day present, I don't know if I'll have the time, or be able to find the materials, but it's a really cool idea! Using an Altoids tin, and turning it into a mini toolbox. How cute is that?! I think it's adorable. Check it out here: link.

Also. I really need to find a good name for my blog. I keep changing my mind. And I'm not sure 'Fill In The Blanks' is the right title. My blog also has no theme. As I don't really know what I'm doing with it right now. Just posting random things that I've been up to. Not too much. I like following photography blogs and crafty blogs. But I'm not much of a photographer or artist or anything. So I don't really have much to share. I'll keep thinking. Hopefully it'll come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment