Sunday, December 25, 2011

merry christmas!

Merry Christmas!!!

It's finally here! I will (probably) be spending the day on the beach... in Mexico!! Yeah, baby. I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves too, wherever you are in the world. Whether it be curled up by the fire, or out in the snow, or hanging out with friends and family. Enjoy the day, it's yours!

Don't forget to take a moment to thank the Lord for his precious gift, his one and only son, Jesus Christ. What a marvellous and wonderful gift.



Joy to the World , the Lord is come!
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare Him room,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steph, I like your clean and chic look from your blog. I'm following you too so please go to my blog and follow back! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wandy! I will definitely check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete