Friday, November 18, 2011

redefining my online presence.

I have so many crazy aspirations, and I never follow through. I think it's all super and great, and I'm making such a good change in my life, but then I give up all too easily.

Here's to redefining my online presence!

FACEBOOK (keeping up with friends), TWITTER (sharing random thoughts: usually useless, but at times useful, insight), BLOGGER (sharing the happenings in my life), TUMBLR (sharing cool things I find), PINTEREST (keeping track of projects I want to undertake).

Here's to simplifying life, and giving most of my energy to God, and not to wasteful things, such as the internet. Will I give up blogging/tumblr/twitter/reading, etc? Ummmm, no. It's such an integral part of my life, but I want to instead of making silly goals, use that time on my own personal time with God.

Sometimes I mix up what I am sharing, and where.. and sometimes I try to create new outlets for sharing things that the lines are all blurred, and I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. I try to take on new things that I cannot handle, and that are not necessary to my life. In the end, I pack my head up with so many conflicting ideas.

If you've been following my online presence for a while, you've probably wondered at one point what happened to some of my initiatives (for example, my photo challenge? or vlog?). I decided that I was not as committed to that project, as I was with other things. And I just... gave up. I hate seeing that happen in other people, so I hope to change it in me.

Ultimately, I would like to spend much much less time online than I do. But at least if I know what I'm doing, I can refocus my energy.

Seriously, it is time to clean up my life. Clutter, be gone!


This has nothing to do with my post, but it is gorgeous, don't you think? (I looked up organization on pinterest, and this is one of the results it gave me :))

No comments:

Post a Comment