Saturday, August 20, 2011

SPOTTED: Clinton family at Cirque du Soleil.

Last night I saw Cirque du Soleil: Zarkana at the Radio City Music Hall. It was spectacular!! I have never seen Cirque before but I have seen other acrobatics shows. The huge difference was the costumes and special effects. Also the theatre was huuuge and really impressive. Somehow we managed to get orchestra seats three seats behind the Clintons. We were wondering why there was such a large crowd gathered!

EDIT: I found this photo on my mom's phone.. didn't realize she had taken a picture! It's not the greatest quality.. but proof! Haha..

Note the bodyguard right in front of us too :P


I am blogging from my iPod in Times Square, which is pretty cool, but difficult. So I'm going to keep this brief and end it here.

It's my birthday today and we're getting on a cruise today for a week! I'm excited! Have a great week!

xoxo steph

(hehe gossip girl, we also did see some of the sights in gossip girl. I even took a pic on the steps of the Met, a la gossip girl style!)

No comments:

Post a Comment