Tuesday, January 01, 2013

a year in review: 2012

This past year has whizzed by! It's amazing how much can happen in a year! My blog has undergone such a transformation as it follows my own personal life. Most notably, I publicly committed my life to Jesus Christ and it has been such a journey, but a great one so far.


I don't really do new years resolutions, but there are some things I would like to do more of in the coming year. I definitely want to do more crafting, more sketching, more reading, more exercising and more praying.

In the meantime, let's look back at some highlights from the past year!

Crafts
I decorated my phone case with nail polish.


I tried painting, and made two paintings for my room.


Faith
I got baptized!
I shared my testimony on the blog.

Food
Red Velvet Canada Day Cake


Chili Lime Pork Loin


Gluten-Free Chicken and Kale Rice Dish
Turkey Meatballs with Tomato Honey Garlic Sauce

Life
I ran my first race.
I switched majors to Health Studies.

Fun
I volunteered and had fun at Bluesfest.


My friends visited Ottawa for Canada Day.
I went to my first wedding in about 10 years (Jolene's wedding), and met one of my favourite wedding photographers!

Trips
I visited Karen in Chicago.


I visited Rosemarie in Vancouver.


Blog
I started sharing my favourite finds around the Internet in my Friday Faves links.
I updated the blog look and added social media links.

No comments:

Post a Comment