Sunday, May 29, 2011

this weekend + coming soon..

I don't intentionally only write on the weekend, but I guess that's the only time I can find the time! Haha. I'm not even that busy. Really.

This past friday I played Laser Quest for the first time, in a long time. It was good fun though. I always have the most trouble picking a cool name! In the end, I didn't even pick my own name. My friend had suggested "Avada Kedavra" and the Harry Potter fan in my squealed with excitement, but unfortunately it was too long and didn't fit, so instead I chose "Crucio".
"You have been hit by CRUCIO."

In the end, I placed 2nd place overall! It was very exciting, as I have never done this well, ever! I only had an 11% hit ratio though, haha. I guess I don't really have a very sharp eye. Ah well, I guess I have to cross off sniper as a dream job.

I have also had a few cooking and baking adventures in the past while. I will write about my Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookie Bars in a future post (yes, they exist, and are super delicious!). I have tried two different recipes and will write about them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment